[Spoiler alert: It’s fixed now]
About two weeks ago on 5th August, we discovered that some of our beta users were unable to sync their bank accounts. After some investigation we realised this was only occurring for DBS/POSB users.
This issue is now resolved, but we want to share what happened.
What we did about it
As soon as the problem was spotted, our tech team went to work to fix the issue.
We were also looking at alternatives in case we were unable to resolve the problem.
One of our most requested features is adding manual transactions so that is one of the alternatives that we’re considering.
We understand it can be frustrating when things don’t work the way they should from time to time, and our team is working to resolve the reported issues as soon as we can.
If you have any comments or suggestions please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.